Information We Collect
You may choose to provide us with certain information, such as when you create your account or when you use our Services. We may also collect automatically-generated and technical information. Therefore, the information we have (“Collected Information”) may include:
Account Information.Information such as your full name, e-mail address, password and the country where you live or where your company is registered when you create an account, or when you edit your account information. You may also provide us with your address and postal code when you attempt to make a payment using a credit or debit card.
Transaction Information.Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us or in relation to GetServers, including information relating to any purchases you make of our services or account credit (including any billing details such as address and postal code, transaction reference numbers, date and time of the transaction and IP address used to make the transaction. We do not store credit or debit card details, nor do we share them with any 3rd parties except our payment processors.)
Access Information.IP Address of the network you’re using to access our website, the date/time of your last login and the date/time of your account registration.
Service Specific Information.VPS and Dedicated Servers – We will collect the hostname, OS, version, location, plan and IPs relating to the service you order.
SSH Keys - If you wish to use an SSH-key as part of the deployment process we will collect said key.
BGP – If you make use of the BGP feature we will collect the AS number you wish to use and the IP subnets you choose to announce.
Internet Connectivity, Broadband, SIMs, Leased Lines - We will collect the information related to the specific service you have chosen, this information is not limited to but can include the installation address, contact details of the individual or company ordering the services along with a site contact if required, Openreach circuit identifiers, IP addresses, SIM Card Numbers (ICCIDs), usage information.
Other Information.Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with the terms of this policy.
Using your information
Information submitted to us via this website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or in relevant parts of the website.
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- Enable your use of the services available on the website;
- Send you goods purchased via the website, apply credit purchased via the website to your account and supply services purchased via the website to you;
- Send you (non-marketing) communications regarding your services such as, low credit notices, ticket notifications, new server notices containing the essential information you need to use your services and notices regarding outages which have an adverse effect on the services we provide you;
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested e.g. through the monitoring feature;
- Send you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (and you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- Keep the website secure and prevent fraud;
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website;
We may also share your information with third party software (including SaaS) providers including analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the functionality, improvement and optimisation of our site. This also includes sharing information where we are required to do so in order to provide a service, for example in order to provide an Openreach FTTC/FTTP service, we need to share the installation address with Openreach/BT.
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
All our website financial transactions, except bank transfers, are handled through our payment services providers: PayPal, Stripe and GoCardless. You can review the PayPal, Stripe and BitPay privacy policies at their websites: www.paypal.com, www.stripe.com and www.gocardless.com
We will share information with PayPal, Stripe, GoCardless only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
Protection of your Information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers.
All electronic transactions entered into via the website will be protected by encryption technology.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and other login details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
International data transfers
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
Information which you provide may be transferred to countries (including the United States) which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
Information Stored on your Virtual Machines/Servers
We do not have access to or wish to have access to the data stored on your virtual machines or servers, ALL data stored on your virtual machines/servers is solely your responsibility and should be covered under your own policies.
Controlling Your Information – Data Rights
You may exercise your rights to access, correct, erase, object to processing, and request data portability where applicable in the following ways:
- Changing your profile information by submitting a ticket in the 27Fibre Ltd Control Panel.
- Opting-In/Out – You are opted out of marketing emails by default, you can opt-in or opt-out of marketing emails within the Accounts page in the Control Panel. These changes take effect immediately.
- Deleting your account. You may delete your account by submitting a ticket in the control panel. We will delete your information without unreasonable delay (no more than 30 days from the request) after receiving the request. We may retain archived copies of your information as required by law. E.g. accounting.
- Contacting 27Fibre support (email@example.com)
27Fibre Ltd retains personal information you provide to create your account for as long as you maintain an account with us. Personal information used to provide the services to you will be kept long enough to provide you with the service. We delete personal data used to provide services or to communicate with you within 30 days after your account is deleted. We may retain archived copies of your information as required by law, e.g. accounting.
27Fibre Ltd, Bartle House, Oxford Court, Manchester, M2 3WQ
27Fibre's Data Protection Officer
GetServers’s Data Protection Officer can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may contact us with questions and comments regarding this policy via our Contact page. You can also contact your local data protection authority with any complaints about GetServers’s data collection or processing activity.
Last amended June, 2023